RIDDLES ABOUT HOW GHOSTS LIVE
Children love to imagine how ghosts handle the challenges of daily life, being invisible and all. This assortment of jokes zeroes in on that angle of ghostly life.
- What does a ghost do to stay safe in a car?
- Why do ghosts hate rain?
- Why are ghosts such terrible liars?
- Why wouldn’t the ghost eat liver?
- Do ghosts have fun at parties?
- How do you know when a ghost is sad?
- Why did the ghost starch his sheet?
- Why did the policeman let the ghost go?
- What kind of street does a ghost like to live on?
- What room is left out of a ghost’s house?
ANSWERS TO RIDDLES ABOUT HOW GHOSTS LIVE
- Puts on his sheet belt.
- Because it dampens their spirits.
- Because you can see right through them.
- He didn’t have the stomach for it.
- Yes, they have a wail of a time.
- He goes boo hoo.
- He wanted everyone to be scared stiff.
- He couldn’t pin anything on him.
- A dead end.
- The living room