All About woolly mammoth!
- The woolly mammoth (Mammuthus primigenius) is an extinct species of mammoth that lived during the Pleistocene until its extinction in the early Holocene epoc
- It was one of the last in a line of mammoth species
- A male woolly mammoth’s shoulder height was 9 to 11 feet tall
- It weighed around 6 tons
- The ears of a woolly mammoth were shorter than the modern elephant’s ears
- The first fully documented woolly mammoth skeleton was discovered in 1799
1-How big was the wooly mammoths tusk?
- 6 feet
- 10 feet
- 14 feet
- 8 feet
2-When was The first fully documented woolly mammoth skeleton was discovered?
3-What is the lifespan of a woolly mammoth?
- 25 years
- 40 years
- 75 years
- 60 years
4-Where did the woolly mammoth originate?
- N. America
Answers: 1) B, 10 feet | 2) C, 1799 | 3) D, 60 years | 4) A, Africa
Q: What is a woolly mammoths favorite vegetable?
Q: What do you give to a Mammoth that is having an anxiety attack?
Q: What is shaggy, has a wand, huge wings, flies at night, and gives money to Woolly Mammoths?
A: The tusk fairy
Q: What do woolly mammoths wear when they go swimming?
A: Their trunks
Q: Why did the Wolly Mammoth get a ticket?
A: He ran through the stomp sign